Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eric & Cindie 20th Anniversary Surprise Celebration

Eric and I were surprised with a wonderful celebration a few years back on our 20th wedding anniversary. Friends and family came to honor us and reflect on the many beautiful memories we have created together. Eric and I LOVED Dwight's description of little Summer in this clip, but Dwight's whole speech was so cool, I wanted everyone to relive it once more...thanks bro...we love you!!!


Jenny's words also were so precious and touched me deeply. Thanks Jen...love ya sis!


I think I will continue to add a few more clips from others at a later time...this was such a special day for us!

3 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Wow. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

THAT WAS SO COOL! I almost cried!

harwood said...

Thanks for the memories!